Welcome to my website
My name is Martin Stoltze and I have the consulting firm Creos - Product Design.
I help other companies create new, user-friendly and well-designed products.
I am driven by an extreme passion for my work, I love creating new designs and new products! And luckily I'm good at it!
I do not think that the products we are surrounded with, should just satisfy a given need - they should make you glad when you use them! And you should feel a joy of owning them!
How can I help you?
I can do this for you:
- examine whether there is a market for your idea or your product
- create concepts of 2, 3 or several design directions for your product / project
- design and product development
- build it in CAD system (SolidWorks)
- 3D print visual models / prototypes
- material specify together with you and your business
- make your project ready for production
- find the right partners to produce it
June 2018 Uni Consulting ApS and Creos - Product Design have have entered into a new cooperation.
With the cooperation we expand our competence field and can together create projects from market research and concept development, over design, documentation and prototypes to final implementation in production.
Via in-house competencies, and a large professionally strong network, the right specialist competencies are built around the individual project to ensure an optimal project process.
Through network and close collaboration, the goal is to drive development projects from concept to production in an optimal manner, measured on time, quality and price.
My skills and competencies:
- Research and Design thinking
- Product design and product development.
- I graduated in M.Sc. Engineering in Industrial Design, and therefore can be both creative and technical.
- And I'm not afraid to grip steel, wood and plastic in my hands - I'm not only a desk warrior :-)
- I have a total of 12 years experience as a designer, design engineer, R & D manager and Development chief (4 of them with my own business).
I am passionate about creating products from scratch; ie researching, identifying a need that you see in the market, generate ideas, develop concepts and design, specify, document and prepare for production. I believe that the best product designs make the user happy EVERY time they use the product. And that's the goal for me, every time! I also believe that to create a succesful product, we need to focus both on the technical, functional and aesthetic aspects in the design and development process. In real life this means that the product must be well built, and in a high technical quality. It should be easy and nice to use, and of course it should be pleasing to the eye.
Phone: +45 26 28 96 76 or
And let's arrange a coffee- or a SKYPE-meeting where we talk about your project.
It is of course free of charge and without obligation.
And my prices are also very competitive in the market. Whether it's hourly, project-based or phase-based is entirely up to you.
A bit more about my work process:
In my work I always use the following workflow as a template, with a GO / NO GO for each phase. That means for my clients, that they never commit to more than one phase at a time. It also means that they can easily use other designers, engineers or developers in the other phases.
Here you can read more about my motivation, my approach to design and my skills.
Projects and Work
Here you can see and read about the various projects I've been involved in.
Here you can read recommendations from business partners and clients.